Trendy diets and exercise don’t work for you. You doing you works for you. That belief underscores every coaching session you get with Conscious Living.
Making choices and honestly seeing yourself takes courage. Choosing to shift into a new way of be-ing requires action. It only takes 1% of a shift to move you toward an entirely new outcome.
“None of it works unless YOU work. We have to do our part. If knowing is half the battle, action is the second half of the battle.”Jim Kwik
How does Wellness Coaching Work?
Wellness Coaching goes beyond what you’re eating for breakfast. You take the opportunity to look at all the reasons you make the choices that you do and how they affect everything else in your life. When you see that change is needed, wellness coaching supports you in finding what INSPIRES you to take action and stick with it.
Are you ready for your FREE 20 Minute Discovery Session?
Call Emily at 720-515-4178
Having someone walk beside you to reflect back what you’re creating is gift beyond measure. You have control over who you choose to be a part of your journey. Family, friends, acquaintances, and especially your Wellness Coach.
When you choose Wellness Coaching to support you, you’re choosing to take charge of your health and vitality. You’re choosing to create a life that moves you. To find the pieces that support you into the way of being you dream of for yourself, your family, your community.
Let’s meet. Let’s talk about what you want for your life. Let’s see how I can walk beside you and support you in taking steps into the life you choose for yourself.
Call me at 720-515-4178 or shoot me an email Emily@consciouslivingllc.com
“Thank you Emily! My experience in your care and intuitive session was an amazing experience. You are a gifted healer.” -JM 2017
“Emily is so patient and thorough! I couldn’t be more happy!” -DW 2017
“Emily is an exceptional caregiver in her line of work and in just about anything that has to do with overall health.” -PM 2019
Are you ready to start this journey?! Are you ready to step into the vision you have of yourself and your life? Are you ready to make an everlasting commitment to yourself?
Call me today 720-515-4178 and let’s start this together.
Still have questions??? Here are a few FAQs that might help…
- What does a Coaching Session Look Like? This is really up to you. You can design your sessions in the way that supports you best! Typically, individuals will set up an hour call every 2-4 weeks, with smaller calls or text/email check-ins during the other weeks.
- How Much Does It Cost? There is a range in prices and packages because each person is different. Schedule your Discovery Session today and find out if this is the best fit for you! If you really need an answer, here is my rates page: Availability and Pricing
- How Often Do I Get to Work With My Coach? As often as you want! This is up to you and the number of times you interact with your coach depends on the level of support you’re looking for.
- Does My Coach Set Up Meal Planning? NO. Emily is NOT a dietician or nutritionist. What is required for your meals is up to your physician and you. She can DEFINITELY help you look at what you’re needing for support regarding intake requirements and help you design a Meal Plan that works for you, your goals, and your family.
- How Soon Will I Reach My Goals? This is again, up to you. No one can force you to reach a goal, or to do what it takes to get there. You’re on a unique journey and how you get there is up to you and your commitment to yourself.
- Do I Get My Money Back if I Don’t Reach My Goals? I’m sorry, you don’t. The time we work together is valuable. This time is spent discussing your goals, the steps you’ve taken to reach them, the support you need to continue to move toward them, and the roadblocks that show up.
Hi, I’m Emily…
Emily Kamala, MA, RMT, MCHC
I have been on a lifelong journey to bring awareness and thus healing to my life, to my living. I’ve searched my body, my mind, my spirit for all of it. I’ve met some of the most amazing and brilliant teachers along the way, and the most brilliant of all has been my own inner wisdom.
Living Consciously, to me, is learning how to listen to your OWN inner wisdom. The innate part of you that guides you in your healing, in your ability to live fully and completely in alignment with who you are in this moment. Yes, it changes. How can it not when there are so many ways in which we grow and experience the world? The core pieces will likely stay the same, and we shift and grow around them.
What I offer to you is an opportunity to garner some of my wisdom, gained through the methods that I’ve learned and mastered over the years. CranioSacral Therapy and Massage, Health and Wellness Coaching, or Yoga are all access points to the body and the sensory experience. Through the service of Wellness Coaching, you have access to all of this, and my journey exploring complimentary and western medicine.
You are the captain of your ship, and how you sail it is entirely up to you. Through my exploration, I come back to this time and time again. We may stumble and fall, and I’ve learned that to fall is not to fail. Failure is when you don’t get back up again. I carry that with me when we work together. Dig deep, dive under, and excavate the you that drives you forward. Let’s get the momentum, hug the corners, and take off.
Education and Training
- Master of Arts from Regis University, Adult Education and Training
- Certified Health and Wellness Coach, Dr. Sears Wellness Institute
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Certification, 90 Monkeys, Amy Ippoliti
- CranioSacral Therapy Training, CS1 thru Adv2, Pediatrics and OB Curriculum, Upledger Institute. Qualifies for Certified and Diplomat Level of Testing
- 1000 hr Certified Massage Therapist, Colorado School of Healing Arts
- Additional certifications and training in Body-Mind Psychotherapy, Thai Massage, Reflexology, MAT, and numerous other modalities that are too many to account for here…