Emily Kamala, MA, RMT, CHWC
I have been on a lifelong journey to bring awareness and thus healing to my life, to my living. I’ve searched my body, my mind, my spirit for all of it. I’ve met some of the most amazing and brilliant teachers along the way, and the most brilliant of all has been my own inner wisdom.
Living Consciously, to me, is learning how to listen to your OWN inner wisdom. The innate part of you that guides you in your healing, in your ability to live fully and completely in alignment with who you are in this moment. Yes, it changes. How can it not when there are so many ways in which we grow and experience the world? The core pieces will likely stay the same, and we shift and grow around them.
What I offer to you is an opportunity to garner some of my wisdom, gained through the methods that I’ve learned and mastered over the years. CranioSacral Therapy and Massage, Health and Wellness Coaching, or Yoga are all access points to the body and the sensory experience. Through the service of Wellness Coaching, you have access to all of this, and my journey exploring complimentary and western medicine.
You are the captain of your ship, and how you sail it is entirely up to you. Through my exploration, I come back to this time and time again. We may stumble and fall, and I’ve learned that to fall is not to fail. Failure is when you don’t get back up again. I carry that with me when we work together. Dig deep, dive under, and excavate the you that drives you forward. Let’s get the momentum, hug the corners, and take off.
Education and Training
- Master of Arts from Regis University, Adult Education and Training
- Certified Health and Wellness Coach, Dr. Sears Wellness Institute
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Certification, 90 Monkeys, Amy Ippoliti
- CranioSacral Therapy Training, CS1 thru Adv2, Pediatrics and OB Curriculum, Upledger Institute. Qualifies for Certified and Diplomat Level of Testing
- 1000 hr Certified Massage Therapist, Colorado School of Healing Arts
- Additional certifications and training in Body-Mind Psychotherapy, Thai Massage, Reflexology, MAT, and numerous other modalities that are too many to account for here…